Where is the United States Headed this Year?

May 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM 23 comments

There are many people who are working very hard to make sure that Mr. Obama is a one-term president.  Who can blame them because what he has been doing as president seems to be things that have not benefited this country or its citizens as all.

While it is important to realize our responsibilities as citizens of the United States, it is far more important to understand that certain things have been biblically foreordained to occur, whether we want them to or not.  Will Mr. Obama be re-elected?  I can’t say for sure, but it certainly appears that this will be the case.

Why would this happen if there are so many who are so afraid of that possibility and working so hard against it?  Paul tells us in Ephesians 6:10-12 the following, “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places,” (emphasis added).

So what that tells me is that – under God’s sovereignty – Satan controls a great deal that goes on in this world.  Paul refers to Satan as the “god of this world” (cf. 2 Corinthians 4:4).  As such he has a great deal of freedom to bring about the things he wants to occur in this world in his ongoing struggle against God.  God allows Satan to do what he’s doing and what he seems to be presently attempting to accomplish is to bring this world toward a one-world government.  Ultimately, Satan wants to consolidate all of his power to bring about another situation that existed with the Tower of Babel where everyone was of ONE mind.  This is the goal and we see this happening throughout the world now and according to a number of bloggers and writers, America is going to go through some very treacherous waters this summer and as we move toward the November election.

Doug Hagmann, who writes for the Canada Free Press, refers to information he says he has received from someone who works at the Department of Homeland Security.  He notes, “…there is talk among the highest levels of the uppermost echelon of the Department of Homeland Security, which he describes as effectively under the control of Barack Hussein Obama. During this call, he said that the DHS is actively preparing for massive social unrest inside the United States. He then corrected himself, stating that ‘a civil war’ is the more appropriate term. Certain elements of the government are not only expecting and preparing for it, they are actually facilitating it.” [1]

Additionally, Hagmann notes that, “Obama is using some high profile people as pawns to foment the revolution. I heard several times through very credible sources that [Louis] Farrakhan is on the CIA payroll. Other have been named as well, but I’m not prepared to identify them yet. Farrakhan is to coordinate the Blacks and the Muslims to prepare for riots this summer, using any means necessary.” [2]  I would encourage all of you to read the entire article I’ve quoted from by using the link at the bottom of this page.

If true, then we are in for a rough ride.  In 2009, Mr. Obama made this statement:  “If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”  Yet, something obviously happened – whether his own narcissism kicked in or he was made an offer he could not refuse – that has made him want to continue as president for a second term.

But the truth is that the powers that be – the spiritual powers behind the human puppets – have a large role to play in bringing in a one-world government, so it is pointless to believe that the United States is not going to be affected by it!  In fact, it is clear from Daniel 7:23-24 that the entire world is in view when it talks about the fourth kingdom that will swallow the whole world.  That is not a local event.  It is worldwide in scope and Christians can and should take the time to prepare for it.

So what should Christians do?  First, we should take the time to prepare for what could wind up being shortages.  It’s probably good to have a 30-day supply of food and water on hand.  There are plenty of places where MRE meals can be purchased or freeze-dried foods that will last for quite some time.

In other words, we need to do what we can to be prepared for the rough times ahead.  Second – and this should actually be first – we should always be prepared to provide people with a reason for the hope we have in Christ.  We need to be constantly in evangelism mode because there are people that the Lord will save in the coming months and years and as Christians, we should always be ready to introduce a lost person to Jesus, who offers the only salvation available!

I have had my doubts for some time about this coming November.  I seriously doubt that if the November elections occur, that anyone will beat Mr. Obama.  I also have my concerns that the elections will not be held at all.  It makes sense that Satan needs the world to once again “become one” as he was able to create in Genesis 11.  Once he got all people to think as one, even God said there would be nothing they would not be able to accomplish.  God’s answer was to create a multitude of languages and cultures, whereas prior to that, everyone spoke one language.

Satan is re-creating today what he accomplished in Genesis 11.  He well understands that in order for him to accomplish his goals which ultimately include overthrowing God, he must have a humanity that is sold out to him and his purposes.  Those who are not will be executed.

Right now, I believe for this country, powerful spiritual forces control what is going on.  Just as we learn in Daniel 10, the prince of Persia fought against the angel that God sent to Daniel, today, these same demonic entities control vast physical realms from the spiritual domain.

So when we see people like Mr. Obama and others doing their very best to circumvent the laws of this land in order to overthrow America, we need to look beyond him to understand that Mr. Obama is merely a puppet being used by a fearsome spiritual taskmaster.  This taskmaster – like the prince of Persia – is given the task of converting America into a player in bringing forth the coming New World Order.

There are many people throughout this nation who will choose to believe that any attack on Mr. Obama is a race-based attack.  We’ve already seen plenty of evidence of this.  We’re seeing it now with respect to Congress vs. Eric Holder as well.

If something were to happen that would put the lives of the First Family in danger (and I’m certainly not wishing for that!), you can bet that race would play a part in that and too many people would be willing to adopt the attitude that it’s “payback” against anyone perceived to be racist against Mr. Obama.  This played out and will undoubtedly continue to play out with respect to the Trayvon Martin situation, in which Mr. Obama not only did nothing to calm the situation down, but wound up creating more angst due to his comment that if he had a son, it could have been Trayvon.  What did that have to do with anything?  It was designed to foment the situation and it did.

If a civil war breaks out in America this summer, it will likely be due to the things mentioned above.  Frankly, I cannot imagine the level that it could rise to, but it does concern me.  Nonetheless, even in these approaching difficult times, Christians must never lose sight of the fact that we are here to be witnesses for our God and our King.  While we obviously need to use wisdom and good judgment, we cannot hide ourselves in a hole in the ground.  We are in this world, but not of it.  We must recognize our mission and we must learn to accept that the words of Paul to Timothy are truer today than when he first wrote them.  “But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come,” (2 Timothy 3:1).

It seems very clear to me that those days are upon us and there is no going back.  Satan understands his time is very short and must act fast and furiously to accomplish the final stages of his goals in order to turn this world from God and have any hope at all of overthrowing Him.

We know that he will not succeed in the latter, but we also know that for a brief time, under his leadership, the world will once again become one.  Satan’s man – the Antichrist – will be the new and final Nimrod, designed to gather all people to himself.

We are in dark days.  Very dark days.  But God has not stopped working, nor has He stopped saving those who come to Him.  Be prepared for opportunities to spread the gospel.  Always be ready to bring Him glory!

[1] http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516

[2] Ibid

Entry filed under: 9/11, alienology, Atheism and religion, Barack Hussein Obama, Barry Sotero, Communism, Demonic, dispensationalism, Eastern Mysticism, emergent church, Gun Control, Islam, Islamofascism, israel, Judaism, Life in America, Maitreya, new age movement, Posttribulational Rapture, Pretribulational Rapture, Radical Islam, rapture, Religious - Christian - End Times, Religious - Christian - Prophecy, Religious - Christian - Theology, salvation, Satanism, second coming, Sharia Law, Socialism, temple mount, Transhumanism, ufology. Tags: , , , , .

Obama Threatens the Supreme Court Over Obamacare and Congress does NOTHING… Born in Kenya? Say It Ain’t So!

• 1. Sherry  |  May 13, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I fear Obama has been putting into place everything needed to make him a permanent president, like Josef Broz Tito did in his tyrannical time.

• 2. modres  |  May 14, 2012 at 6:18 AM

I am of the same opinion. I believe Satan is working overtime to bring about his one-world government as prophesied in Daniel 7:23-24 and he happens to be using this administration to make some very large leaps in that direction. Ultimately of course, it’s all in God’s hands. Satan is only allowed to do what God gives him leave to accomplish.

• 3. Simon  |  May 14, 2012 at 7:26 AM

I don’t agree Obama will become a visible tyrant, and not because I don’t believe that it couldn’t happen. It won’t happen, because Obama is just a tool for stronger Powers behind the scene (just as Romney is as well). America is not China – in China the people know they don’t have democracy; in America, the people think they do but don’t. Keeping Obama in power contrary to the constitution would just shatter that illusion, which the Powers use to placate the population.

Another good book I recommend is ‘Death of a Liberal Class’ by Chris Hedges. He is a liberal but doesn’t have nice things to say about Obama. Obviously you wouldn’t agree with the liberal politics, but may find interesting his arguments that the liberal institutions (Democrat party, universities, media, trade unions) have become total sell-outs.

Basically, Hedges argues that the groundswell of anger on the Right (in the Tea Party) and in the Left (in the Occupy Wall St Movement) are two sides of the same coin – because the People of America instinctively realize something has become very, very wrong. However, the populace on both sides have in effect become stooges for the Powers who now control the country behind the scene. The sudden level of partisanship, which have now caused the country to in effect shut down, is just systematic of that.

P.S. I should disclose as a Seventh-day Adventist, not only do I believe the US is headed downwards, I believe it is the 2nd Lamb-like beast that speaks with the mouth of the dragon in Rev 13, and will ultimately be the agent of Satan, which ’cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed’. That is a big part of my personal interest in US politics (apart from being the world’s Superpower). I realize many of you disagree with my theology, but suffice to say we might agree that the US’ eventual descent as a prophetic inevitability should not surprise us.

• 4. modres  |  May 14, 2012 at 11:06 AM

But the stronger Powers need a visible person to carry out their ideals. If the comments provided by the DHS insider noted in the article are true, then big changes are underway. Whether or not they fizzle is to be determined.

The scariest thing about what has been happening in this country over the past 20 years is that things have been moving away from a Constitutional Republic and toward Socialism. With all the Executive Orders that Mr. Obama has signed, one would think that the position of president has no need for either the judicial or legislative branches of government.

Thanks for the book recommendation. It sounds interesting and I may add it my library.

Your comment, “However, the populace on both sides have in effect become stooges for the Powers who now control the country behind the scene” is something with which I agree and I can see this happening right in front of us.

Yes, you are right that while we do not agree on various aspects of prophetic discourse, your statement “the US’ eventual descent as a prophetic inevitability should not surprise us” is also one in which I agree with you.

I’m now inclined to believe that the United States will have some part in bringing forth the coming Antichrist, but even if you do not agree with that, we agree that what is transpiring in the United States right now will ultimately impact the rest of the world.

• 5. Nelson Swiger Jr.  |  May 9, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Brannon Howse has done very extensive work in this area of research and he has shown that there is no difference between the Dems and Reps. They are both socialistic, but are taking us to the same destination using different measures to get us there.

When our Govt debates an issue, Brannon has shown that the outcome has already been decided behind closed doors and the public debate is nothing more than a dog and pony show for the sheeple.

And on a different subject, I want to thank all those that have mentioned they are praying for me. I do have many health issues and I feel I am under Satanic attack as well. I stand amazed at the body of Christ, we love people that we have never met. That is how people will know our love for Christ, by our actions of love for our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

• 6. Sherry  |  May 13, 2012 at 9:21 PM

ITA and YW! :mrgreen:

• 7. modres  |  May 14, 2012 at 6:19 AM

For those of us who are unfamiliar with “ITA” and “YW” could you elaborate? :)

• 8. Sherry  |  May 14, 2012 at 7:43 AM

LOL! (Ahem…laugh out loud)…ITA is I totally agree and YW is your welcome.

TTYL!~
        (talk to you later) :mrgreen:

• 9. modres  |  May 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Thanks!

• 10. Nelson Swiger Jr.  |  May 14, 2012 at 7:57 AM

ITA, I totally agree, YW, your welcome.

• 11. Simon  |  May 8, 2012 at 9:42 PM

“…we need to look beyond him to understand that Mr. Obama is merely a puppet being used by a fearsome spiritual taskmaster.”

If this is true, then does it actually make a difference who wins the election – aren’t both sides rigged? Or is it too scary a thought that at the end of the day, your vote doesn’t really matter that much – it is just window dressing.

• 12. modres  |  May 9, 2012 at 7:24 AM

If we take this to its logical conclusion, then YES, it really doesn’t matter who wins because ultimately, Satan will be allowed to have his way for a time. From all the research I’ve been doing – and I hope I’m wrong – it simply seems that our government has become so corrupted that one really wonders how much difference there is between Democrats and Republicans at the end of the day.

I think in the end, it has all become window dressing.

I know you and I disagree about how the end times unfolds, but IF we are heading toward a period known as the Tribulation, which will ultimately give rise to one individual who will lead a one-world government, then obviously what we are seeing is movement toward that, apparently at breakneck speed.

Time will certainly tell, but it seems clear enough from everything that Mr. Obama has done (all of his executive orders, etc.), that he is the current man in charge who has been given the responsibility of changing the United States into something other than a Constitutional Republic. He’s been working hard at that, along with all of those people whom he has appointed, and since the race card can (and has been) be used at any time against those who disagree with his schemes, then he is far safer from being voted out than previous presidents. If indeed Mr. Obama was specifically groomed and vetted for this purpose, then the elite did their homework and chose wisely.

The whole thing really angers me a great deal that I am very possibly watching our country rapidly move toward a boiling point that is supposed to cause a major crash so that something else can rise from the ashes. It would seem that maybe our Founding Fathers – with all of the symbolism related to this country they hid in plain sight – had planned this all along. If true, then it is clear that it has been window dressing from the beginning. If the United States falls, the whole world goes with it.

I’m currently reading Petrus Romanus by Thomas Horn and it is certainly intriguing to say the least because it deals with this very subject. I’ll be doing a somewhat thorough review on that book soon, but you may wish to pick up a copy of it, Simon. I think you would find it fascinating.

• 16. Sherry  |  May 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Here is a video I posted at my blog:

If you want, you can edit this comment to have just the video be posted. I don’t know your settings if the video appears or just the link when posting YT video so I’m sending my post to avoid what may not be appreciated!

You know, I really thought that Obama’s first term would be near Utopian so he would easily get a seconfd term but its almost as if he’s being klutzy and gutsy with letting his agenda be known. Also, God uses prosperity as a judgement, too. It blinds men to believe they have need of nothing and keeps them from seeing how wretched they truly are.

While I know that Obama is merely a puppet I also know that God turns the heart of the king as He wills, so I pray for Obama and all of our leaders to exercise godly wisdom as they lead and that they would truly know Him, the only true God, and His Son whom He sent as their Lord and Savior.

May every Christian be accused of not fretting during the coming hard times.

• 17. modres  |  May 8, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Thanks Sherry.

• 18. Nelson Swiger Jr.  |  May 8, 2012 at 6:23 PM

“Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.”

I have seen this quote before and have heard it said that since Satan knows the Rapture is going to happen soon. The outside threat may very well be the Rapture itself. Since Christians are about the most hated people in the U.S. right now, the Rapture would be greatly welcomed by many, but would bring the world together as one, just like Satan wants.

• 19. modres  |  May 8, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Not to mention the global fear that the Rapture causes would tend to bring people together like never before.

• 20. Nelson Swiger Jr.  |  May 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM

If this does play out as thought, I may be seeing the Lord real soon. Either by the Rapture or death. I have congestive heart failure and have already almost lost my life to it and spent a week in a coma that the doctors did not think I would come out of. If things break down, I can only get a limited number of the meds I need and without them, I will retain water real bad and in a matter of days, I will drown in my own fluids. My hope is that before any of this happens, we are called home.

• 21. modres  |  May 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM

My prayers are with you, Nelson. If this does turn out like the article suggests, then we may all be seeing the Lord real soon…

• 22. Sherry  |  May 8, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I, too, just prayed for you.

• 23. modres  |  May 9, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

Donate to Study-Grow-Know 501 (3)(c) Non-Profit)

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.