Inner City Chicago Blacks Speak Out. Are You Listening?

November 5, 2012 at 6:56 AM 12 comments

These individuals are not given attention by the media for one simple reason.  They are not in line with the media’s agenda to re-elect Mr. Obama.  These people however, actually have to live with the results of Chicago’s Democratic Party that has done absolutely nothing for them over decades of abuse and mismanagement.

You won’t hear these people on the news.  Are you willing to listen to them now?  They make a point and their point needs to be heard.

Oh, but if you’re in college and “benefiting greatly,” what they say won’t matter to you.  If you’re a woman who only wants the government to pay for your contraception and your repeat abortions, it won’t matter to you.  If you’re homeless but have an “Obama phone,” it won’t matter to you.  If you’re a socialist that believes in redistribution of money so that you receive what you did not earn, it won’t matter to you.  If you believe that Romney if elected, is going to turn the clock back 40 or 50 years and make abortion illegal (he has no power to do that), it won’t matter to you.

If you are a liberal black and you’re “doing fine,” it won’t matter to you.

If you are a liberal Christian, who believes that Jesus was a socialist, it certainly won’t matter to you.

You know what?  It matters to them.

This is a new, grassroots organization.  The Broke Party and they have something to say and it would be very wise if politicians took notice.  The blacks who protested Obama’s and Mayor Emanuel’s policies and even marched to ABC Studios in Chicago are the Broke Party.  They were ignored then and the media continues to ignore them.

Do you care about how Mr. Obama’s policies and the policies of the liberal Democratic Party are affecting other people, besides yourself?  If Mr. Obama is re-elected, we will see a nation (America) that will be thoroughly unable to recover from the ditch he leads us into.

So-called Christians who vote to re-elect Mr. Obama should be ashamed of themselves.  They are voting for a man who views abortion-on-demand as the norm.  Most aborted babies are black or other minorities and most abortions are from women who are repeats.  That is their form of birth control.

Infanticide is never okay as far as God is concerned.  He forms each and every human being in the womb.  Yet, millions of abortions are performed annually and paid for with tax dollars.

Yet, our society will stand up to bulldozers that are trying to knock down trees in the rainforest or will fight for tigers or other animals that become endangered.

These people in the inner city of Chicago have desperate needs and no one in the government (either Chicago’s or the Federal gov’t) is listening.  They simply do not care and this is the city Mr. Obama calls home.  What is to happen to these people who simply want to better their community?

Oh, but don’t worry about it.  As long as you continue to receive your Obama freebies, life is good, isn’t it?  When I hear so-called Christians say that, it amazes me because that does not exemplify how Jesus Himself lived.  He cared for others way before He worried about His own needs.  He reached out to everyone, even those the Jews would not tolerate, like Samaritans.

What’s happening in this inner city shown on the video is a situation where blacks have had enough and actually want to DO something to help their community.  They cannot do it if their government officials continue to ignore them.  What is Rahm Emanuel doing?  Nothing.  What is the Obama Administration doing?  Nothing.

It’s clear that Mr. Obama’s policies do not work.  This administration spends more time and money on overseas projects than here at home.  This country desperately needs someone who will turn his eyes and attention to the problems that exist in this country and do whatever it takes to correct them before it is too late.

Entry filed under: 9/11, alienology, Atheism and religion, Barack Hussein Obama, Barry Sotero, Communism, Demonic, dispensationalism, Eastern Mysticism, emergent church, Gun Control, Islam, Islamofascism, israel, Judaism, Life in America, Maitreya, new age movement, Posttribulational Rapture, Pretribulational Rapture, Radical Islam, rapture, Religious - Christian - End Times, Religious - Christian - Prophecy, Religious - Christian - Theology, Romney, salvation, Satanism, second coming, Sharia Law, Socialism, temple mount, Transhumanism, ufology. Tags: , , , .

Why Pray? The Leftwing Media Has Its Own Agenda

• 1. Sherry  |  November 6, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Reblogged this on quotes and notes and opinions and commented:
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention, modres. God bless and help the Broke Party to get their voices heard. The Democrat Party needs to revamp themselves. The Unions need to step back and get out of politics.

• 2. modres  |  November 6, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Looks like it may not happen this election.

• 3. Sherry  |  November 6, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Even FOX is calling things too early…they were saying that Obama won Wisconsin yet Romney is ahead in both popular and electoral votes. We shall see.

I’m praying for a FB friend who is in tears because Obama was the reason she lost her job and now she fears 4 more years. Her grandfather immigrated to the states, too. Watching the polls is really upsetting!

May God see our hurting hearts and favor us with our heart’s desires for our nation…nevertheless, not our will but Thine be done and that is good comfort to know.

• 4. modres  |  November 7, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Hi Sherry,

Yep, it’s pretty tragic for America, but I’m trying to deal with the fact that God is in control of what just happened and it happened in a fashion that leaves no room for doubt. Whether cheating took place or not, the truth of the matter is that too many authentic Christians were praying for Mr. Obama’s defeat, yet that did not occur. God has spoken.

We are going to see the continued destruction of America, something God has obviously ordained.

• 5. Sherry  |  November 7, 2012 at 7:47 AM

After I left my comment I saw that it was an Obama victory for sure. God’s prophetic clock is ticking louder now. But, don’t mind me, I just don’t think this victory was won fairly. We need to pray harder than ever now, for our nation and FOR Obama.

• 6. modres  |  November 7, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Yes, I agree, Sherry. Mr. Obama won by God’s design, the same way Nebuchadnezzar became absolute ruler of Babylon by God’s design. Nebuchadnezzar BECAME saved and maybe Mr. Obama can be as well.

I also agree that there are so many anomalies in this election that just don’t hold up under scrutiny that it leads me to believe it was bought and paid for by the global elite. That too was God’s plan. He allowed it for His own purposes, the same way that He will cause Gog of Ezekiel 38-39 to decide to attack Israel one day…probably soon.

• 7. Sherry  |  November 7, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Pretty wild, but I’m glad that things are going according to God’s plan and I get to witness some of it, yet on the other hand, I’m scared and grieving for our nation. This will draw more unsaved souls to Christ as the jackboot presses down harder on their necks. Ofcourse, fools will much more abound as they stiffen their necks all the more to God in their sin loving pride.

• 8. modres  |  November 7, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Yes, it’s a double edged sword, isn’t it? God is moving and is allowing/using the denizens of Satan’s evil kingdom to make that happen. At the same time, He is also still working in the world calling people to Himself through authentic Christians.

The blindness in the world though is palpable.

• 9. Amy  |  November 5, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Love your comment about so called question and that blacks all tend to use abortion as birth control. I take it you are a middle age white man. You have lost control of america – demographic fact. fact is some 95% of african americans, most latinos, women and urban educated whites support obama. gop needs to change or die. this is last election since founding fathers that white men control so much. there are token blacks and latinos in gop and who dislike obama but gop conventions still show vast sea of white faces. adapt or die – what would you rather?

• 10. modres  |  November 5, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Amy, you need to learn to READ. I NEVER said that blacks tend to use abortion as birth control. I SAID that most aborted babies ARE black or other minorities. I’m supposed to have an intelligent conversation with someone who can’t even read for meaning? I don’t think so…

• 11. Amy  |  November 6, 2012 at 8:29 AM

You said ‘that is their (blacks and minorities) form of birth control.’ Go re read what you wrote – it is deeply misogynistic and racist.

Why do you say i cant read? Do you think only southern white men can and should read? As for sensible conversations, i see you simply shout or otherwise silence people when they dont agree with you

• 12. modres  |  November 6, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I said, “Most aborted babies are black or other minorities and most abortions are from women who are repeats. That is their form of birth control.”

I do not see the line from your quote in my article called “Inner City Chicago Blacks Speak Out. Are You Listening?”, Amy.

My statement above means that most aborted babies are black or other minorities. The comment “That is their form of birth control” refers back to the previous phrase “most abortions are from women who are repeats” and is not meant nor should be taken to mean that the “women” being referred to are blacks and minorities. Women in general who have abortions – regardless of their race or ethnicity – often have repeat abortions, which they use as a means of birth control. That is simply a proven fact.

By the way, that’s the type of thing that caused me to say you can’t read. You obviously do not understand the basics of reading, because you would have known that my last statement referred back to the previous phrase. The way you have understood it really means that the aborted babies (blacks and other minorities) have repeat abortions, which of course, is impossible. Decoding words is simply part of the reading process. However, it’s much more than that because actual reading for meaning involves understanding the many nuances in the English (or any) language. Then of course, you go way off the path and try to once again, accuse me of saying that only white men in the south can read which is something I neither said nor did I imply. You’re just filled with vitriolic rhetoric and untruths, aren’t you?

So as far as being “deeply misogynistic and racist,” you’re wrong. But again, it’s easy to play the race card, isn’t it? It’s designed to shut down communication by name-calling. It’s pitiable when used though especially from folks who really don’t have the full understanding of the situation and don’t care to learn.

I use all caps at times simply to emphasize a point so that it cannot be missed. It’s not shouting. As far as discontinuing conversations with people, I normally allow them to as far as they can before I shut them down. In one case, I went back and forth with one gentleman for over two years before I decided his repeated posts simply added nothing new to the conversation.

Just so you know, you’re getting close to that point and since this is my blog, I have every right to allow posts or not as I see fit. But in over 830 articles I’ve posted here, I’ve rarely banned anyone. I did one other time because the person copied and posted and entire dialogue from another page without crediting the person who originally wrote it. I don’t allow plagiarism here.

But more to the point is this: you and I could go back and forth for an eternity and never be any closer to any type of agreement on anything than when we first started. There comes a time when the intelligent person simply says “okay, we’ve said it all and have made no difference so let’s end it.”

For goodness sake, we are diametrically opposed to the other’s viewpoints. You come here to my blog with your preconceived notions about who I am and what I believe and why I believe what I believe (I’m a racist, or a hater, or misogynistic, or something else entirely) and according to you, I’m supposed to simply let you post your heart’s content until you decide you don’t want to post anymore? Not going to happen. I’ve allowed you quite a bit of room and bandwidth (that I’m paying for, by the way) to spread your erroneous ideas and even lies that you believe are truth, more than I have had to do so. Instead of you giving me credit for even entering a conversation with you, all you’ve done is name-call and accuse.

That’s what many on the Left do, whether it’s Bill Maher, Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Andrea Mitchell, Soledad O’Brien, and too many to name here. It’s what they do. They accuse without having all the facts. They condemn, denigrate, and castigate because that’s all they have.

Recently, the Left has accused Mitt Romney of spreading meningitis and have accused him of other things that are so preposterous that they are laughable.

In 2008, Mr. Obama said essentially that only people who have no record throw insults around (my paraphrase), yet that’s all he’s been doing in his bid for re-election. Look how many times Mr. Obama called Mr. Romney a liar during the second and third debates, yet fact-checking almost always sided with Romney afterwards.

Amy, vote for whomever you want to vote for – I don’t care. You’re mind is made up. You said the other day that you would vote for Romney if you knew what he stood for and that he has flip-flopped, etc. Yet, Mr. Obama has flip-flopped on same-sex marriage and other issues and regardless of what you think of those particular issues, he HAS flip-flopped, but apparently, you see no problem with that.

You want to know what Romney stands for and what his DETAILED plan is for America? Read his 160-page book that’s been out for over a year. I bet you haven’t even done that, yet you say you don’t know what he stands for. He made it pretty clear during the debates.

I don’t mind discussing things with you or anyone else. I’ve done it a lot. I have YET to see any of these conversations end up in a changed viewpoint by either party. In the end, I am GIVING you space on my blog to spread your own opinion and you are not even paying for this space or bandwidth that is being used. Some bloggers allow no comments at all.

I’ve allowed you to spread your liberal lies and garbage on my dime. It’s about to come to an end and please note that and your comments here are not automatically approved. I do that individually, so because you post something doesn’t automatically mean you’ll see it. I’ve allowed them but I’m willing to change that any time, especially if you continue your name-calling and false charges.

Donate to Study-Grow-Know 501 (3)(c) Non-Profit)

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.