Cow Born with 7 on Forehead…What CAN It Mean?!

January 5, 2015 at 1:02 PM 27 comments

Oh Lordy, I’m sure there will be plenty of people who will pan me and this article because of its contents. So be it, but all I ask is that you consider what I’m saying in light of what is being said/taught on the video shown below. Then, simply make your own decision with an open Bible. If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong. If I’m right, then I’m right.

I came across an article on Before It’s News (not the most reliable source for news or truth, frankly) and one article in particular caught my eye. It had the tabloid headline that is designed to grab a person so they will click on the title and read the article. I did because I wanted to see what was being stated. I was surprised to learn that within the article was a video in which Jim Bakker (yes, that Jim Bakker) was postulating about all the earthquakes the earth has been experiencing and what might be happening by year’s end and into 2015. Here’s the video so take a look at your leisure.

I will admit that I didn’t watch the entire video. I witnessed and listened to Jim Bakker, along with several other suits – including Jonathan Cahn – discussing the dream that Pharaoh has in Genesis 41 where he dreams of seven cows. The video segues to a cow that was born “several days before the current Shemittah year began. If you watched the video, you’ll note that this particular cow was born with the numeral “7” on its forehead. I’ve taken a screen grab for you and it included it here in this article.

cow7Okay, are you getting the picture yet? Pharaoh had a dream that included 7 cows. Lo and behold, now the world has a cow with the numeral “7” emblazoned on its forehead and because it was born like that, it must be a sign from God! Take off your shoes, folks…

But what is the “Shemittah”? In Jewish history, the Shemittah refers to the following definition: “As soon as the Jews settled in the Holy Land, 1) they began to count and observe seven-year cycles. Every cycle would culminate in a Sabbatical year, 2) known as Shemittah, 3) literally: ‘to release’.”

Incidentally, you can thank the Jews for the bankruptcy laws in America. Normally, under the terms of bankruptcy, a person wipes out or erases their debt. Their credit goes into the tank, but is usually restored after the 7th (or 10th) year.

Stick with me here. This past September of 2014, we supposedly entered into another Shemittah, which will end in September of 2015. In truth, we didn’t because America is not Israel, though Jonathan Cahn really likes to compare America to Israel. The second problem with this is that America does not use a 360-day calendar year as Israel did. America – like the rest of the civilized world – uses a 365-day calendar year. That puts our calendars off a bit, but who’s keeping track, right?

Of course, let’s not forget that in the video, Jonathan Cahn points out that the Associated Press (AP) released the photo of the cow on September 25, the opening day of the Shemittah. After this revelation, we hear a woman’s voice (presumably Jim Bakker’s current wife) exclaim, “Oh my…oh my.” Goosebumps, right?

Well, what further proof do we need that God has indeed spoken? I don’t know, maybe His Word that is allowed to interpret itself, as opposed to being interpreted by outside events?

So these guys discuss the ramifications of this cow with the “7” on her forehead and they are kind enough to tell us what it means. Apparently, it means (keeping Pharoah’s dream in mind, which ultimately meant severe famine throughout the land) economic failure in America.

This particular cow – according to Cahn – represents seven years and the number “7” in the Bible  and the coming economic failure on the beginning of the 7th year. Thank you! Ladies and gentlemen, you’re wonderful! No applause, just $$$ please! Amen and AMEN! (Don’t forget to BUY Cahn’s newest book!)

Okay, let’s get serious for a moment. Does anyone who is not on the left actually believe that the economic situation in America and throughout the world is improving? Do I need a cow marked with a “7” to tell me that we are heading off the financial cliff into oblivion?! For goodness sakes, let’s get real here.

Both Cahn and Jim Bakker go onto ask the question of whether or not God has resorted to using animals to spread his gospel message? In reality, he never really used Balaam’s donkey to preach the gospel to Balaam (cf. Numbers 22:21-39). He used the donkey to warn Balaam that he had gone severely astray and his love of money was overwhelming him to the point of him being blinded to truth. There is nothing in Scripture that would tell us Balaam was a believer in any sense. He was a lover of money and because of it, was willing to even curse Israel to obtain it. God wouldn’t let him and God used the donkey as one last line of defense for Balaam. Had Balaam continued on, the angel standing there with drawn sword (that the donkey SAW) would have killed Balaam.

There will be a time when animals will take part in announcing warnings of upcoming woes upon the earth, but that won’t happen until the middle of the coming Tribulation (read Revelation if you don’t believe me). I’m frankly, very tired of these type of videos being used to denigrate the Church. This presumes that Jesus has no power over His Bride, that He is incapable of waking His Church up, and that He has to resort to using animals because the Church is apparently “asleep” at the wheel. It’s nonsense. It’s a slap in the face to God Himself.

God is SUPREME! He is ALL-in-ALL. He is masterfully in control of all things that will culminate with the instant overthrow of Antichrist when that time comes at the end of the Tribulation, when Jesus will physically return.

This idea that God needed to have a cow with a “7” on its forehead born into the world so that individuals like Jim Bakker, Jonathan Cahn, and others can have a field day “interpreting” the “signs” for us is patently absurd! God’s Word speaks for itself and all that is required is study, prayer, and a relationship with the Author.

There will be plenty of judgments sent by God during the coming Tribulation period (of seven years) and most of them will not move unbelievers toward Him one iota. They will continue in their stubbornness and prefer lies, deceit, and pleasure to God. The rejection of those signs will, unfortunately, seal their fate.

I’m sorry if I offend anyone, but this video is absolutely nonsense! I will also say this: Jim Bakker has NO business being in the ministry again. He cheated on his wife, he cheated on his taxes, he was disgraced, and he went to jail. Of course, forgiveness should be extended to him, but consequences remain. They remained with King David, with Solomon, his son, and they remained with Moses and many others who, for one reason or another, failed God.

But too many Christians today say “Oh, but who is anyone to judge? We all fall and make mistakes.” True, but there are consequences and if we’re going to take that approach, then there is no point in church discipline, there is no point in heeding the apostle Paul’s words about what qualifies someone for the pastorate/ministry, and there is no point in anything except grace.

We have a holy God. People seem to forget that because it’s all “grace” isn’t it? Of course Christians should forgive. Of course, we should not hold a grudge. However, there are consequences to our actions, thoughts, and words.

Jim Bakker is up to his same shenanigans and he should be ignored. Because Jonathan Cahn is Jewish, he apparently believes that he has something special to say about America and constantly tries to compare us to Israel. It is my strong belief that he is wrong all the way around. Israel was the only nation God ever created and He did so not for political reasons but to use that nation to bring salvation to this world. America is nothing like that at all.

During the video, Bakker keeps pointing to Matthew 24 (the Olivet Discourse), but he once again fails to see pertinent information that may well apply to him, Cahn, and the others on the dais with them. Jesus warned about false teachers and false prophets who will wind up misleading many in His Name.

And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 6 You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. 8 But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.”

People will rise up who think they have the truth. That’s what they want us to believe. They will teach and way too many will believe. Unfortunately, it won’t be truth. What Bakker and Cahn are peddling is something that will only sidetrack people. We don’t need to see a cow with “7” on its forehead to know that complete chaos and financial collapse are coming. It’s already in Scripture. The idea that this particular cow is somehow connected to Genesis 49 is completely absurd.

But Bakker and Cahn are also actually trying to create DATES when this coming economic collapse will happen and that is NOT in Scripture! We need to focus on the task at hand, which has been the same task since the Church was born in Acts 2. We need to follow the Great Commission so that more people can be introduced to Jesus.

All of this generalized date-setting simply serves to cause people to lose sight of the goal. Does it really matter if the banks collapse tomorrow or next September? Does it really matter if we see another stock market crash like 1929? The Genesis 49 situation occurred to WARN the people about the coming famine so that they could DO something to not be overcome by it. Because of it, Joseph was made second in command and SAVED the Hebrews who eventually became the nation of Israel.

Nothing we can/will do will exempt us from the coming disaster that will occur on this globe. Nothing. There is no Joseph who will be able to plan ahead and help people avoid being affected by the coming “famine.” I submit we can do what we can to prepare, but we should never, ever lose sight of the fact that even though Jesus is coming again and we are to be watching while we work, we cannot lose sight of the Great Commission.

Yes, by all means look up. You have no clue when you will die, do you? Look up. But always continue working. That is our commission and the last set of instructions Jesus gave us really. Seek souls who do not know Him so that they can be introduced to Him.

Forget all the date-setting. Learn the facts, but never lose sight of our mission, to introduced the lost to the only One who can provide life and life everlasting.

Entry filed under: Demonic, Dr. Fred, israel, Judaism, Religious - Christian - End Times, Religious - Christian - Prophecy, Religious - Christian - Theology, salvation, second coming.

What is the Coming Tribulation All About, Part 21 Daily Society Worsens Yet God is in Control

• 1. Brad  |  January 29, 2015 at 1:15 PM

I’m not looking to get into a war of words here. I’ve read all the comments so far and just thought I’d post my little humble opinion. If you don’t agree with me and feel the urge to point out all the reasons why I’m wrong, I only ask that you take a deep breath, count to ten, and say a short prayer for me. Here goes:

Once in a great while, I will watch Jim Bakker’s show if the guest is someone I think is worth watching. However, I have serious issues with jim Bakker himself. His past is his past and I hope that he has repented for his past transgressions. However, I get a bad feeling when he and certain guests like John Shorey come as close as they possibly can to predicting dates and then proceed to sell his wares. There’s nothing wrong with being prepared for what is to come, but I see Bakker using scare tactics to fund his ministry.

When it comes to Jonathan Cahn, I’m not completely sure yet. I’ve read his books and I do take issue with his theory that the Shemittah not only applies to Israel but to America as well. That being said, I do believe that when it comes to God, there are no coincidences and the parallels found in The Harbinger between Israel and America shouldn’t be ignored. I think that the rabbi just may be anointed by God and I pray that his sudden fame doesn’t lead him down a path that God didn’t intend for him.

As far as the cows with the sevens on them go, I just don’t get it. People are going to see what they want to see in anything and everything. I don’t see a biblical sign there but if someone else does and it strengthens their faith, then let the cows come home! God’s ways are mysterious so who am I say that you don’t see what you think you see as a sign? Personally, I already know what’s coming without needing Him to stamp his number on cattle, but that’s just me.

I’ll finish the way I began. If you don’t agree with me on any point and just can’t hold back your criticism, give it to God. If I’m all wrong and you’re all right, praying for me will work a lot better than tossing negativity at me in a comment. It’s only my opinion folks.
    God bless!

• 2. modres  |  January 29, 2015 at 1:31 PM

Hey Brad,

Thanks for sharing your opinion as we’ve shared ours. I agree with your concerns regarding Bakker. It’s not that I see him as personally untrustworthy. I see him as very gullible. I’m not so sure he uses scare tactics as much as he uses a bit of scare tactics and a bit of other things thrown into the mix to fund his ministry.

Regarding Cahn, I’ve have his books and I’ve written reviews of them. My difficulty with him is getting past the Dominion Theology/Reconstructionism that I see as running so rampant in the church today. I simply don’t see it as Scriptural at all and I know Christians on both sides of the aisle where he is concerned. I see no parallels at all between Israel and America. None. But that’s me.

In the end Brad, all we have are our own opinions. Thanks again for sharing yours!

• 3. k  |  January 29, 2015 at 6:18 PM

You nailed it Brad. That’s what I’ve been trying to say!!

• 4. modres  |  January 29, 2015 at 6:51 PM

Kim you didnt even come CLOSE to saying what Brad said, sorry, but it’s nice to see you agreeing with him.

• 5. k  |  January 28, 2015 at 7:03 PM

And by the way, God does use signs. Always has, always will. Why?? Because people, and yes Christian people too, are hard headed and often times in disbelief. And He knew that. Remember Eve????

• 6. modres  |  January 28, 2015 at 7:10 PM

You’re way off base, sorry. If “signs” do not coincide with His Word, they are worthless signs. Don’t forget, Satan comes to us as an angel of light and during the Tribulation, through the Antichrist and False Prophet, Satan will use tons of signs and will deceive countless individuals.

This is not a competition between you and me. It is either truth or error. I believe it is error. You believe it is truth. You are free to believe what you like, however, you seem unable to properly exegete His Word, preferring instead your own understanding of it.

• 7. k  |  January 28, 2015 at 6:54 PM

Now it’s time to hold on to YOUR hat, my dear. They just discovered that another cow was born with a perfect 7 on its face. And it was on a farm in Gatesville Texas. A woman wrote a letter to Jim Baker cause she wasn’t’ sure what he’d make of it since he spoke about the other cow, born on Sept.25th. SHE INVITED Jim to her farm to see for himself. They had been cattle ranchers for over 90 yrs and this never happened. They bred many many many cows. Then the lady had to go look up the exact day this calf was born, in her log. She brought out the log and are you read for this???? It was born Sept. 25th. The first day of the shemetah year. Coincidence??I think not. God will always confirm something by doing it twice, just as He did about Pharoas dream. This time God chose a Christian family and one’s that watch Jim Bakker to boot!!! Don’t tell me God can’t use Jim Bakker. As our Lord has said, “Who amongst you is righteous?” God has used some of the worst offenders to deliver His message. Paul for one. He was a murderer.

• 8. modres  |  January 28, 2015 at 7:07 PM

I’m sorry, but this is absolute junk.

Think what you’d like to think, but it’s absolute junk. There is nothing biblical here at all, except that you are simply desperate to see it. It’s as if you prefer to see these “signs” than simply read God’s Word. It is very clear what is happening in the world and I don’t need Jim Bakker or Jonathon Cahn to tell me that a cow born with a “7” embedded in her forehead is somehow related to Genesis 49, which means that America is going to go through 7 years of economic downturn.

I do not understand the fascination with this kind of thing. God has SPELLED it out in His Word. He does not need to go OUTSIDE His Word to prove Himself.

“An evil and adulterous generation seeks after signs.”

Paul was acting under the auspices of the Mosaic law at the time he was chasing down Jews who had become Christians. Paul had not yet seen the light at all. That did not happen until later on the road to Damascus. THEN Jesus literally stopped him in his tracks and revealed the TRUTH to him.

There is NO evidence that AFTER Paul’s conversion, he murdered anyone or committed the type of moral failures that were part of Jim Bakker’s “ministry.” At the time, Bakker was ORDAINED and was the head of a multi-million dollar/year ministry. He ostensibly HAD a relationship with the Lord already. Yet, he cheated on his wife, and cheated on his taxes. Like Jimmy Swaggart, neither of them should be in the ministry anymore.

Paul, made his mistakes BEFORE he became a Christian and though he (I’m sure) sinned from time to time after that (as we all do), without Paul, we would be 13 epistles LESS in the New Testament.

You’re being – unfortunately – nonsensical and unbiblical.

• 9. k  |  January 28, 2015 at 8:36 PM

Have you even HEARD Swaggart lately??? What a deeply powerful and spiritual man he is. Why are you so bent on faulting these men for past sins. Oh and by the way, Swaggart was set up too. Haven’t you taken the time to notice that you haven’t heard a word of them committing some immoral or any sin for that matter, since then? In fact, they both have gotten closer to the Lord and are bringing more and more people to Christ. Lots of preachers have differences of opinions. That doesn’t exactly qualify them for them of the title, ” false profit”). Find me a perfect preacher. You can’t. So they all must be false profits. Heaven help us.

• 10. modres  |  January 28, 2015 at 8:48 PM

No, I haven’t. A false prophet is a person who cannot discern the truth of God’s Word and teaches ERROR.

If you carefully READ what Paul has to say about the qualifications for an elder, pastor, etc., you would find that Paul was VERY strict. I’m simply noting what Paul taught to Timothy and Titus and noting that it still applies.

The type of sins that Bakker and Swaggart committed cancel them out of further ministry – as pastors leading flocks. Why do you disagree with the apostle Paul? Did he not know what he was talking about?

Sounds like you’re allowing FEELING to guide you again instead of God’s Word.

• 11. k  |  January 28, 2015 at 8:43 PM

Two calves born on the EXACT same day ,in 2 separate states with perfect 7’s on their heads. So if it is Satan trying to distract us, he’s not doing a very good job. Makes me more humble and in complete awe of Christ’s desire to get our attention.

• 12. modres  |  January 28, 2015 at 8:54 PM

Kim, we are DONE with this subject, all right? It is patently clear that we disagree. We will leave it at that. Anything further from you on this subject will not be posted, okay? It is serving no purpose.

Thank you for understanding. I appreciate it.

• 13. Jason  |  January 11, 2015 at 7:09 AM

criticizing Jonathan Cahn and Jim Bakker is the problem for people like you, no wonder there is so much division within the body of Christ, these people are gifted with something else and we should respect and appreciate that, they are merely sharing their wisdom to help both Christians and non-Christians to prepare for what is about to come, if you don’t want to believe them that is your choice but we should be careful labeling people as false prophet,

• 14. modres  |  January 11, 2015 at 8:01 AM

I believe theyre both false teachers therefore i point out what i believe to be yhere falsehoods. They are soeaking as hhough what they arr teaching is TRUE. Because of that, ghere dhould be a response.

But as i pointed out at the beginning if my article, I knew there would ve redponses such as yours.

I also find it fascinating that you don’t follow your own advice where I’m concerned and assume domething that is not true.

You think Bakjer and Cahn exercise WISDOM?

You ARE aware that Cahn is SUING another Christian, right? This is something Paul forbids,

As for Bakker, he cheated on his wife, on his taxes and lied. Shile therr is forgiveness, because of his actions, he should be giveb far less responsibility.

Unfortunately, folks likeyourself tend to go by feeling in making drcisions as opposed to Scriptural truth.

I do NOT point out what i condider to be false teaching lightly.

Thanks for your time and your opinion.

• 15. k  |  January 28, 2015 at 7:09 PM

Who exactly is he suing and how do you know this? If it’s true, then God will deal with him. Who amongst us is without blemish? It doesn’t discredit him.

• 16. modres  |  January 28, 2015 at 7:39 PM

Cahn attempted to sue a person who wrote a book pointing out the alleged error in his (Cahn’s) book. This type of review is done all the time by authors. It is common practice when one person respectfully disagrees with another person’s opinion/doctrine.

The reasoning was that the other book was costing Cahn a lot in sales apparently, at least according to Cahn’s lawyer (and the publisher), which is impossible to prove. As soon as word got out that Cahn was going to sue another Christian, he dropped it.

Of course no one is without blemish, but you appear very willing to extend that type of “grace” to people you like and follow. I wonder how you deal with people you don’t like or follow?

Yes, it actually DOES discredit Cahn simply because Paul says that Christians should not sue other Christians (1 Cor 6:1-7) because it shows a lack of love and provides a terrible witness to the unsaved at large. Cahn should have known better, but chose to go head with it anyway. The author who wrote a book about Cahn’s book had every right to do what he did and he did it in a very scholarly way. It was simply another viewpoint, but Cahn didn’t like it because it disagreed with him.

I find it fascinating how Cahn can do seemingly nothing wrong where you’re concerned. Your forgiveness comes so easy for him and Jim Bakker. That’s fine, but these men have very questionable ways of teaching God’s Word. Bakker has always been one who has gone by FEELINGS and the more exciting things are, the better for him.

Cahn – in his first book – goes out of his way to compare America to Israel. It’s ridiculous. America isn’t in Scripture. Go find it for me. You can’t do it unless you allegorize the Bible.

There are TOO many gimmicks out there today. Too many people – like yourself – chasing after one sign or the next. When was the last time you simply sat down with someone and WITNESSED to them straight from the Bible about how much God loves them that He – through God the Son – died for them on Calvary’s cross so that they might have eternal life? Or are you too busy chasing one “sign” after another to bother with salvation for the unsaved?

Instead, you think you need to be excited about a cow that has a “7” on her forehead, as if that somehow “proves” that God exists. Such garbage. Absolute garbage. It’s like the kid who says he went to heaven and came back. Several years later he recants his testimony and says that never happened. Do you have ANY idea how many people believed that? They prefer THAT to studying God’s Word. They prefer the “signs” than getting to know God through His Word. Signs are more exciting and invigorating. You know what’s even MORE interesting? Allegedly, the publisher of that book KNEW it was a lie several years ago, but continued to sell it. Gee, I wonder why? It wouldn’t have anything to do with $$$ would it?

Jude 1:8 talks about “dreamers” who believe they are spiritual people, but reject the authority of God’s Word and slander celestial beings. People are so caught up in exciting “revelations” that supposedly come from God today that they have no sense of how to prove any of it according to His Word. They’re just “excited” so it MUST be of God, right?

I’m sorry for you because folks like you are so easily directed because of how you FEEL about something. Even IF this was a legitimate sign by God, it would merely CONFIRM what God has already stated about the future of the world. It doesn’t actually. It says something DIFFERENT from Scripture. Which should I believe then? I have an obligation to REJECT what appears to be a lie and REMAIN with God’s Word, the truth.

Tell me, can you point out the sections of Scripture that ALREADY tell us about the coming seven-year Tribulation period? Can you introduce me to the sections where the content and exact length of the Tribulation is already noted? Can you tell me where in the Bible the specific judgments from God will be poured out onto the earth during that seven-year period – what they are and in what order they will be poured out? Do you know what the signs are that lead UP to the beginning of the Tribulation? Do you know exactly which specific EVENT starts the Tribulation?

If you don’t, then you need to do some studying because it’s ALL in Scripture.

People like Jim Bakker and Jonathon Cahn (and too many others to list) count on people like you NOT knowing your Bible. If you did, you would see just how laughable this “sign” is because it is so completely UNNECESSARY.

Stop listening to MEN. Read His Word and understand what HE has already said to us.

• 17. k  |  January 28, 2015 at 8:21 PM

First of all, I don’t follow any man. Listening, is another story. And yes, it must be backed by scripture. The disciples were men, were they not? Should no one have listened to them? I don’t go on feelings. I go on discernment. There have been many times I have disagreed with what I’ve heard Jim Bakker say, or others on his show. It’s not uncommon for my family hearing me yell at the tv! Like I want to stop him from saying such and such. But, there are also many things I do agree with and that’s where the precious gift of discernment comes in. As far as times and dates, no one knows, but the season, the bible says we will know and that there will be signs. Yep, I said it. Signs. I do believe Jim Bakker is easily persuaded by certain people, but not all. And I also believe he has a good heart and really cares for people’s salvation. I worry sometime that certain people will take advantage of his sincerity and use it for their own platform or personal gain. But as far as Jim Bakker, the man? I believe he has more compassion, more love and more forgiveness in his heart than most preachers you hear of today. All the past stuff he was accused of is again, only allegations. He was released early from prison because it was proven in a court of law that he never got a fair trial. As far as cheating on his wife…..oh please! Don’t get me started. She cheated first and it devastated him, so, him being a man and all (they never think rationally Lol ), wanted to get back at her. And, no, it was not a smart move cause they set him up to bring upon this great big scandal. But see again, God used that situation for His good. Jim was cleared of the charges by a judge, and God cleared him of his sin as He does all of us. Jim Bakker tells it like it is and not afraid of upsetting the church people who only want their ears tickled. I don’t want my ears tickled. I want the truth.

• 18. modres  |  January 28, 2015 at 8:45 PM

I’m sorry I can’t agree with most of what you’ve written…at all. I wish we could find some common ground, but it appears hopeless. I’m sorry.

Jim Bakker was convicted by a JURY on 24 counts of mail fraud, wire fraud, and conspiracy. As late as 2007, he was STILL said to owe the IRS some $6 million in liens, fees, and fines. He was found guilty on ALL 24 counts. He was guilty of selling what amounted to be time shares at his new luxury hotel ($1,000 “memberships” – illegal under the terms of his non-profit).

Of course, if you just read the book by one of his lawyers, you’ll come to conclude that Bakker’s trial and sentencing was a huge miscarriage of justice. He was released from prison after serving only five years for an original 45-year sentence. That sentence was voided and reduced to 8 years because it appeared that the original sentencing judge was biased with respect to the sentencing only.

I’m done with this particular issue and I’d like you to be as well, at least here on this blog.

Thanks much.

• 19. k  |  January 28, 2015 at 7:05 PM

I agree wholeheartedly! Read my comments.

• 20. leah  |  January 8, 2015 at 3:51 PM

I think your being to critical of this article …..some people have enough.faith …. Some people need to see signs…. Whatever…..the point is the “7” was from God as all things are created by God.

• 21. modres  |  January 8, 2015 at 5:41 PM

Hi Leah, thanks for taking the time to comment.

We’re going to have to agree to disagree on this one 🙂

• 22. Shaiyen Jaunky  |  January 7, 2015 at 10:25 AM

Wow, Lord pls help us,figures this sign out without any offense. I was borned april 7th in 1970, my daughter was borned 4th of july 2014, just after 1 year of our enagagement proproposal date. So now I got 4/7/1970 in usa on my Id. My native Id is 7/4/1970, Here my daughter DOB is 7/4/2014. Im old school. Just 13 years been a Christian Believe always marriage 1st then sex and living together.

Im going to be A minister of the Gospel someday 1st to be millionaire biliinaire with out passing a basket. Does God allows me after praying serving being churches holics and Im and my family is churches have the Right to be Christians man who also does ministry outreahes by my own sweat money.

who believe whole heartedly 7 is a number of Complete of God perfectly. Just 1 Corinthians7. Can win a lottey still be Christians a ministry or someone just Decide to bless me with millions. Can be still continuely pick up my cross daily still do more or less what Alnigjtu God has gracefully given me to be at peace enjoy a tranquility mine my own business be aprayer man interceeeds against evil darkness ???. or Do I have to ask Man for a permission in His Grace. Books of Titus, Revelation1 & 3 I like it.

• 23. modres  |  January 7, 2015 at 10:33 AM

Not trying to be rude, but it is difficult to make out what it is you’re trying to say.

Some folks place a good deal of faith in “numerology” or “code” when it comes to the Bible. I tend not to do that because I think the Bible is plain enough as it is if we will simply take the time to study it and allow it to interpret itself.

You want to be a millionaire/billionaire? Not sure why. If God calls you into ministry, you will know it. It seems like you’re saying that you want to be a Christian minister some day, then a millionaire/billionaire. Jesus had nothing in His pocket. He didn’t carry any sort of change purse. He relied directly on the Father as did His disciples/apostles.

Yes, the number 7 as used in Scripture is the number of completion. However, a cow born with what appears to be a 7 on its forehead has nothing to do with the Bible at all. Absolutely NOTHING.

I know people will disagree with me and that’s fine. I say take it to the Lord!

• 24. Sherry  |  January 5, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Ok, modres, I don’t believe you! I’m going to see what Jan Merkel has to say! (jus’ kiddin’ ya!)

Sometimes I wonder if Cahn is into Kabbala (they like omens and numbers)…

• 25. modres  |  January 5, 2015 at 4:57 PM

Sherry, your sense of humor is appreciated 🙂

• 26. Glen Clifton  |  January 5, 2015 at 4:15 PM

What if the “7” was on his butt? glen Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 21:02:38 +0000 To: glendeeclif@hotmail.com

• 27. modres  |  January 5, 2015 at 4:24 PM

Gee, I don’t know. I think it would have been a much more bold statement had the white “7” been centered inside a huge patch of black hair on the cow’s side, but that’s just me.

Donate to Study-Grow-Know 501 (3)(c) Non-Profit)