Sharia Law…in America…vs. Preaching Jesus

June 23, 2010 at 10:09 AM 8 comments

The Arab Festival in Dearborn, Michigan

This was on the ‘Net a few days ago, and I thought it was important enough to include here on my blog.

Apparently, four Christians were outside a Arab Festival in Dearborn, Michigan.  They were quietly talking with Arab individuals about Jesus Christ.  They were then verbally assaulted AND threatened by many Arabs who were part of the festival.  One of the Christians video-taped the incident from roughly 100 feet away.

Because of the disturbance created by Arabs, police were called and the four Christians were arrested, including the individual video-taping the event.  This is unbelievable, but this is what is happening in America, folks!  The absurdity is that the Christians have every legal (read: Constitutional) right to be where they were, saying what they were saying.  They were not creating a disturbance and the Arab individuals who came against them could have easily ignored them, but chose not to do so.  In fact, there were many Arabs who seemed very interested in what these Christians had to say.  It was a group of militant Arabs who threatened them, said they were going to hurt them, called them racists, and other things that actually wound up creating the problem and the disturbance.

In the case of the person video-taping the event, she was standing well away from the grounds of the festival (100 feet), but because of the situation that occurred last year at the same festival – with security personnel manhandling and shoving the Christians – one of the first things the police did was confiscate the video camera, which is also illegal.

The four Christians – some of whom have legally immigrated to the U.S. from Afghanistan and converted from Islam to Christianity – were literally deprived of their Constitutional rights and are being represented by the Thomas More Law Center of Ann Arbor, Michigan.  The “the law center announcement said the incident has been described as “police enforcement of Shariah law.” [1]

This entire situation is unconscionable, yet this is what is fast becoming the norm here in America.  Muslims are quickly learning how to abuse the system to impact society with their own beliefs, forcing them on America’s system.  Too many people within America are asleep, either completely unaware that this is happening right under our noses, or do not want to believe it.

In any case, more and more Muslims are treating America as if it is THEIR land, founded on Sharia Law.  They could care less about the United States Constitution and seek to overthrow it.  If you think that this charge is too unbelievable to be true, then I suggest you start doing some research to prove me wrong.  Things like this are happening all over this country and little is being done to stop it.

The day that four Christians can be arrested simply for presenting the gospel to people, quietly, without causing a scene, or disrupting the peace (they were not using bullhorns, or any type of amplified speaker system), is the direction our country is taking.  There are way too many people in this country who are afraid of Muslims and because of that, want to do what they can to PLACATE them.  However, by placating them, we wind up giving them exactly what they want.  Not content with that, they continue to push and push, until they get more.

People need to realize that hard-core Muslims are not interested in anything but making Sharia Law THE law of the world.  It is as simple as that.  They will do it any way they can, to ensure that they please “Allah.”  The more Sharia Law takes hold across the globe, the quicker (they believe) the Messiah can come to earth.  This is their belief and this is what they work toward.  Anyone who stands in their way will be put down.

Christ’s words are coming true about the End Times and being tossed in jail as part of a global persecution.  Who would have really thought that this would happen on American soil?  Who would have thought that this country would have had a Muslim president?  Both are here and they are changing the face of this nation forever.

Christians, you’d better wake up to the fact that you are being asked:  whom do you serve?  You cannot waffle on that point.  You either serve Jesus Christ, or you serve the enemy.  You cannot have it both ways.

[1] http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=169577

Entry filed under: Atheism and religion, Demonic, dispensationalism, Eastern Mysticism, emergent church, Islam, israel, Judaism, Life in America, new age movement, Posttribulational Rapture, Pretribulational Rapture, Religious - Christian - End Times, Religious - Christian - Prophecy, Religious - Christian - Theology, salvation, Satanism, Sharia Law, temple mount. Tags: , , , , , , , , , .

Satanic Strategies… Is Islam a Religion of Peace?

• 1. datupuki  |  August 29, 2010 at 7:26 PM

it’s funny you can read this article by replacing the word christian with muslim and visa versa and see how opresssive they christians have been over 200 years. here is an examples:

“In any case, more and more christians are treating America as if it is THEIR land, founded on the ten commandments. They could care less about the United States Constitution and seek to overthrow it. If you think that this charge is too unbelievable to be true, then I suggest you start doing some research to prove me wrong. Things like this are happening all over this country and little is being done to stop it.”

haha you christians hav e has this coming for a long time. i personally can’t wait for your religion to be uprooted and overtaken.

• 2. modres  |  August 29, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Actually, no you really can’t make that substitution as you claim. Authentic Christians in America actually respect the United States Constitution. America was founded on biblical principles, not Islamic principles. Christians care greatly about this country, hence the reason we do not appreciate Islam pushing its Sharia agenda. I know of no authentic Christian organizations who have attempted to overthrow the U.S. Constitution.

Unfortunately “datupuki,” by replacing the word “Muslim” with the word “Christian,” the article becomes filled with fabrications.

If you want to talk about oppression, let’s talk about Sharia Law and how it is used to subjugate and control people. Homosexuals are routinely executed in countries like Iran. Thieves lose a hand, liars have tongues cut out, women who commit adultery are stoned to death.

No, if you actually believe that Christians are doing what you charge, then you are deluded. But then again, being a Muslim, believing in a god of hatred (Allah) causes your delusion at the start.

The article stands as it is and the truth is inherent in it. It is extremely easy to show how oppressive Islam is and proof of that is the fact that Christianity is essentially outlawed in Islamic countries, whereas Muslims actually have freedom to worship in this country.

Unfortunately, your lack of intelligence is on display in your comments and they merely prove the truth about how Muslims think. Thanks for taking the time to prove it, in spite of your attempt to negate it.

• 3. modres  |  August 2, 2010 at 1:25 PM

It means that the Christian group is taking the CITY to court because of what is perceived to be favoritism TOWARD the Muslim group.

However, please see these follow-up posts:

You may quote the article as long as you reference the two follow-up articles as well. Thanks for asking.

• 4. Charles Bundschu  |  August 2, 2010 at 1:14 PM

I am interest in your reporting this. When you mentioned the Law Center & police as enforcing a foreign law, does this mean that the Christian group is represented by attorneys and taking the Arab community to court? Please confirm this for me, and may I use your article on my webpage?
    (Category: Separation of Church and State)Thanks, Charles

• 5. grannywithapitchfork  |  August 2, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Thank you for your blog. And God bless you and those like you who uphold the Gospel through all that we face today. God save America.

Love

Granny

• 6. David  |  July 30, 2010 at 2:53 PM

So what if Sharia Law is imposed? I don’t see the difference in replacing one corrupt legal system for another corrupt legal system. Besides, true Christians would take this news with joy knowing that the day of our public be-heading is closer than you think. The more brutal the execution, the more blessed you should feel. For you were able to declare, unto death, your faith. I’m a Christian and I pray often for judgment against this land and its people. Hey, maybe God does listen?

• 7. modres  |  July 30, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Gee David, you think the legal system in the United States is corrupt? Hmmm. I don’t. It’s not perfect, but it is not corrupt. People who MISUSE and ABUSE it are corrupt. But the more important point is that Sharia Law essentially establishes itself on HATRED and ANGER, while the laws of Democracy do not do that.

David, you have a strange way of looking at things, in my opinion. IF the Lord has already decided that He will take me home via execution, that’s fine. I have no problem with that at all. I will gladly and willingly submit to it. For you though, it seems to be a point of pride – “The more brutal the execution, the more blessed you should feel”. Why? As an authentic Christian, I’m ALREADY blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ according to Paul, so how or why would a method of death supposedly make me feel even more blessed? I don’t earn points by dying a more horrific death than other Christians.

You also SEEM to be one of those individuals who believes that a person can lose their salvation. Beyond this, you also seem to be filled with angst, and even self-righteous indignation. I’m getting this based on your choice of words. You want God to judge this land and people? I’m certain He is and will, but does that include you, or just OTHERS?

You can’t sit back and laugh with glee when God sends judgment saying to yourself, “They deserved it!” That type of Christianity is not Christianity at all. It is self-serving, self-aggrandizing demogoguery.

However, as a true Christian, I also have an obligation to resist all forms of evil. My joy comes from knowing Christ and serving Him gladly, day by day. My joy does not come from thinking that some Sharia-bound Muslim will cackle with glee when they separate my head from my shoulders. My joy comes in knowing that one day I will be with Christ, seeing Him for who He is and I will be like Him. My joy stems from the fact that He gave His life for me and completely paid the penalty for my sins – all of them, past, present, and future. There is not one sin that was not included in the payment His death provided.

When I think of the people who are caught up in the Sharia mentality, I am deeply saddened and concerned. I am concerned for their salvation and the fact that they are so brainwashed that salvation may never come to them.

Frankly David, if you were a true Christian, I would think you would be praying for people’s eyes to be open to the truth of salvation. I would think you would be out fulfilling the Great Commission, not sitting back, waiting and hoping for God’s lightning bolts to strike this land and people. It will come to that, but in the meantime, we are to extend God’s grace and love to all people in order that they might come to see that He is the only way for salvation.

You might want to ask the Lord to instill within you a deep sense of humility as you walk before Him. That is something we all need more of, myself included.

• 8. joy  |  August 20, 2010 at 1:10 PM

what a beautiful reply. If more, Christians practiced this our country would be very different today, thank you.

Our Books on Amazon